TP-LINK TL-SG108E 8-PORT GIGABIT EASY SMART SWITCH
Item Code: 7051403
- The TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is an ideal upgrade from an unmanaged switch, designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management.
- Network administrators can effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features.
- To optimize traffic on your business network, TL-SG108E offers Port-based/802.1p/DSCP QoS to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free.
- Additionally, port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN can improve security and meet more network segmentation requirements.
- Moreover, with its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108E can save up to 58% of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network | TP-LINKs Gigabit Easy Smart switch, TL-SG108E offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior.
- With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG108E can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network.
- Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on Port Priority, 802.1P and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free.
- Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG108E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions.
- TL-SG108E is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user | You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation of TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch features the latest energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your networks capacity with much less power.
- It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network | When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional s