EPSON DS-570W WORKFORCE DOCUMENT SCANNER
Item Code: 7054055
- he EPSON WorkForce DS-570W document scanner takes efficiency to a new level for business environments where fast and easy document management is required.
- Scan documents, business cards, and identification cards directly to popular cloud services with the included software.
- The scanner is very easy to use and includes intuitive one-touch scanning | Boasting speeds of up to 35ppm and a built-in Automatic Document Feeder, the DS-570W will easily scan large amounts of documents in no time.
- Additional features include Wi-Fi, NFC and USB 3.0 connectivity that enables rapid connection to capture, edit, store and share business documents | With a slow mode feature for scanning crumpled or fragile documents, the ability to scan challenging media has never been easier.
- The Active Separation Roller System prevents tedious document double feeds ensuring every piece of paper gets scanned and the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes.
- Auto Scan Mode enables the processing of a vast number of documents as manageable amounts, enabling them to be scanned as one file | The optional flatbed scanner conversion kit allows effective document processing from stamps to passports and books.
- Single-pass double-sided scanning ensures rapid document processing, while it's possible to scan a versatile array of media such as paper as thin as 27gsm, or thick card at 413gsm.
- The A3 carrier sheet speeds up the process by automatically stitching larger documents back together digitally | Exceptional Speed - 35ppm / 70 ipm1 scan speeds for efficient and productive scanning | Optional Network Adaptor - One single unit can be connected to a network so the unit can be shared by multiple users | Wireless Scanning - including NFC (near field communication) and USB 3.0 connectivity to rapidly connect, capture, edit, store and share business documents | Optional Flatbed Scanner Dock - This enables high speed sheet-fed scanning an