CANON LBP712CX I-SENSYS COLOUR LASER PRINTER
Item Code: 7072229
- Reliable, versatile and ready to work - With fast, high-quality colour laser printing and flexible configuration options to provide a large paper capacity, this compact printer lets your workplace be even more productive | Work on the go - Print easily from any compatible device and take advantage of more advanced features with the Canon PRINT Business app | Only the best image quality - Cut through the clutter and win your customers over with superior colour graphics, images and text in laser quality prints, produced in house with the greatest ease | Change cartridges less often - Let the printer automatically remove the toner seal for you when you install it, and enjoy changing the cartridges less often thanks to the higher capacity toners | Fast and flexible printing - With full colour printing at 38ppm, the LBP712Cx is ideal for busy working environments that demand a reliable, versatile printer | Image quality is key - Get high impact images, text and colour graphics from the LBP712Cx.
- Produce professional doucments with fine lines, crisp text and high resolution images every time | Small footprint, big producer - Small but capable, the LBP712Cx has a large 650-page capacity as standard and is expandable to 2,300 pages | Smart networking - Plug it straight into your managed print service environment.
- It is compatible with Canon's eMaintenance system and can integrate in to uniFLOW output management software so you can manage print costs | Work on the go - Print from compatible devices like smartphone and tablets.
- Unlock advanced features with the Canon PRINT Business app or print from the cloud | | PRINTER ENGINE | Print speed Single sided (A4): Up to 33/38 ppm colour and mono (LBP710Cx / LBP712Cx) Double sided (A4): Up to 33/38 ipm colour and mono (LBP710Cx / LBP712Cx) | Printing method: Colour laser beam printing | Print quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi | Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi | Warm-up time: Approx.
- 31 seconds or less from power on | First Page