TP-LINK TL-ER604W SAFESTREAM WIRELESS N GIGABIT BROADBAND VPN ROUTER
Item Code: 7051425
- TL-ER604W SafeStream Wireless N Gigabit Broadband VPN Router supports wireless N speed and gigabit wired speeds on all ports.
- It integrates multiple VPN protocols, high-security and high-performance VPN capabilities, making it an ideal choice for branch offices in need of cost-effective secure remote connections to headquarters or remote offices.
- Furthermore, together with its various useful features including hardware-based Wi-Fi On/Off button, Guest Networking, App Control, and PPPoE Server functions, TL-ER604W is an ideal network solution for home or small office consumers | The TL-ER604W supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec, PPTP and L2TP in Client/Server mode while also being able to handle pass-through traffic.
- It features a built-in hardware-based VPN engine allowing the router to support and manage up to 30 LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections.
- Advanced VPN features include: DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, Manual/IKE key management, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes | With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 5 Gigabit ports, the TL-ER604W is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming | For defense against external threats, TL-ER604W features automatic protection to detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, TCP Scanning, Ping of Death and other related threats.
- For better management of the internal network, TL-ER604W allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one-click, and restrict staff to using specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP | TL-ER604W supports multi-SSID and guest network features.With up to 8 SSIDs, TL-ER604W can provide several distinct wireless networks for different department or user groups.Guest Network offers secure separate wireless n