TP-LINK TL-ANT2412D 2.4GHZ 12DBI OUTDOOR OMNI-DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA
Item Code: 7051392
- Outdoor omni-directional antenna TL-ANT2412D operates in the 2.4-2.5 GHz band and provides 12dBi omni-directional operation, which largely extends the wireless range and delivers much better wireless performance | The antenna offers the N female connector guaranteeing wider compatibility with most of the wireless equipments.
- Also, the weather proof design ensures that it can work normally for various demanding outdoor solutions | The Outdoor Omni-Directional Antenna emits a powerful amplified signal over a 360 degree radius, delivering a strong multidirection signal from an Access Point or a Bridge.
- If you have multiple locations or buildings where you would like to integrate your wireless network, simply place the TL-ANT2412D in between the buildings with your Access Point.
- It is most effective when placed at the top of buildings | Installation of the TL-ANT2412D is simple and straight forward.
- It is compatible with most wireless devices (Access Points, Routers, Bridges and Network Adapters) on the market with removable external antennas | 12dBi omni-directional operation highly enlarges the wireless coverage | N female connector, compatible with most of the wireless equipments | Weather proof design, suitable for all weather condition | Provided mounting kits enable easy installation for various environments | Frequency: 2.4GHz~2.5GHz | Impedance: 50 Ohms | Gain: 12 dBi | Radiation: Omni-directional | VSWR(MAX.): Less than 2.0 | HPOL Beamwidth: 360 degrees | VPOL Beamwidth: 12 degrees | Polarization: Linear, Vertical | Connector: Type N Female | Mounting: Pole Mount / Wall Mount | Application: Outdoor | Lightning Protection: DC Ground | Operating Temp: -40 to 65 degC | Storage Temp: -40 to 80 degC | Operating Humidity 10% to 90% non-condensing | Storage Humidity 5% to 90% non-condensing | Safety, Emission and Others: CE, FCC, Compliant with RoHS | Package Contents: 12dBi Outdoor Omni-directional Antenna, Installation mounting kits, User Guide | Dimension: 1200mm |